Where to view obc?

blizzrd

I remember a thread a week or two ago that seem to indicate to me that it mattered whether you booked with the cruise line vs booked with the travel agent.

We booked with the cruise line and I remember having trouble finding where it was but if I recall correctly I only found it on the PDFs I was able to generate. I wasn't able to find it actually on any of the web pages themselves.

This post may have been entered by voice recognition. Please excuse any typographical errors.

it depends on how your book. if you booked with a travel agent, you will have to contact them for confirmations

if you book directly with Carnival, you can find it in various places:

1) Check the CabinConfirmations emails you get from Carnival

2) When you log into your carnival account, go to the My Cruise Details and click on the Billing tab

3) Cruise Documents->Print General Information. On page 5 under Itemized Charges

I'm not sure how you booked your cruise but if you go to Carnivals website to "Manager" Go to the cruise, click on deals and it should show at the bottom. Be warned tho, I previously have booked a cruise with an onboard credit of $50. The cruise dropped in price by like $200. When I called to get the new price I lost my OBC since then I was moving to a new rate code. This maybe the same situation for you.