Children's club

Johnkut

Depends how old your children are or if they have special needs. The younger kids 3-5 parent’s get a phone. We did not get a phone in the 6-8 age group.

Edit- my kids are nearly 10 now so things may have changed since we were in the 3-5 group.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There's a limited number of pagers and/or DECT phones to go around, so they will generally only provide one for the youngest Aquanauts (age 3). You may be able to request one for kids aged 4...you're not likely to get one (even upon request) for ages 5 and up (unless there are extenuating circumstances). Whether pagers or phones are available depends on the ship.

DECT phones are good for inbound/outbound calls from/to any onboard extension (e.g. staterooms, other ship phones including "house" phones in public areas, etc.). If you don't have a pager or phone, the Adventure Ocean staff will try calling your stateroom and leaving a message. If it's a true emergency, I'm sure they'll use the PA system.

Make sure you silence the pager or phone (switch to vibrate-only) if you are going into a show...your fellow passengers (and the performers) will appreciate it!

Edited by moopetguy