Magic Spa Questions

iriecruising

I am not much of a spa person. Actually I am not a Spa person at all! But I would love to try the Thalassotherapy pool. I love being in the water and these pools look so relaxing. Does anyone know if you can buy a day pass or if you have to buy a weekly pass? Does the pass cover everything in the Spa or is there one just for the Thalassotherapy pool?

I also wondered if how warm the water is and how late in the evening you can use the Thalassotherapy pool?

If there are any Spa people out there who could anwser my questions I would really appreciate it. Would like to sneak away from the family for just a little bit for some total R&R and this looks like a great place to do it!

Thanks!!

you can buy a day pass but get it when you board as they limit how many they sell. Thallsotherapy pool is wonderful. Pass lets you use heated loungers, aroma steam rooms etc. I am not a "spa" person. but I go there on the Dream class ships.

you can buy a day pass but get it when you board as they limit how many they sell. Thallsotherapy pool is wonderful. Pass lets you use heated loungers, aroma steam rooms etc. I am not a "spa" person. but I go there on the Dream class ships.

Thanks so much for the reply. I will make sure I try to get one as soon as I board the ship. I saw somewhere else online that they are open until 10pm too which will be great!

I am not much of a spa person. Actually I am not a Spa person at all! But I would love to try the Thalassotherapy pool. I love being in the water and these pools look so relaxing. Does anyone know if you can buy a day pass or if you have to buy a weekly pass? Does the pass cover everything in the Spa or is there one just for the Thalassotherapy pool?

I also wondered if how warm the water is and how late in the evening you can use the Thalassotherapy pool?

If there are any Spa people out there who could anwser my questions I would really appreciate it. Would like to sneak away from the family for just a little bit for some total R&R and this looks like a great place to do it!

Thanks!!

I see others have answered your question about the pass so I’ll address the T pool. It’s warm, pretty warm. But amazing! We book spa cabins on cloud 9 ships for that pool and the heated loungers. Both are incredible. I think the pool is open until 10... but know that the pool closes if the seas are rough. That would determine which day to buy the pass. You’ll probably want to get it on a sea day so you can make the most of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Magic in November and had a week long spa pass. We used the spa everyday. As others have said the spa closes at 10:00PM each night. The pool is not really hot but comfortable. The T-pool bubbles are very strong so I found myself having to hold on to the railing to stay in one place. This may not sound relaxing but it really was very relaxing. It was great to use the T-pool for a while and then relax on the heated loungers.

We had a spa room for the first time on the Sunshine and now my husband has to have a spa room or buy the week long pass. My guy is not anyone you would expect to be a spa guy but he is hooked and said he never has felt as relaxed as he does in the spa area of a cruise ship.

Go ahead and get a spa pass as I don't think you will be sorry!

Perhaps they fixed it, we are just off and we had the week pass. I was in there every day usually twice a day. The T pool was plenty hot except 1 day. Maybe due to drain & clean. We pre paid for the week pass for 2 and it is $218. Loved that T pool and steam rooms.