Carry On Luggage

Squidy

Hi all,

I'm going on a cruise on Sunday on the Spirit. I'm going to be checking most my luggage, however am looking to carry on my camera gear and laptop. I know Carnival used to have the carry on size limits on their website however it looks like its been removed.

Does anyone know the size restrictions and also the process? For example can I carry a laptop on without a satchel or does it have to be in something?

Hi all,

I'm going on a cruise on Sunday on the Spirit. I'm going to be checking most my luggage, however am looking to carry on my camera gear and laptop. I know Carnival used to have the carry on size limits on their website however it looks like its been removed.

Does anyone know the size restrictions and also the process? For example can I carry a laptop on without a satchel or does it have to be in something?

It has to be able to go thru the X-ray machine....You have a laptop and no bag to put it in? Dont want to put it in a bag?

It has to be able to go thru the X-ray machine....You have a laptop and no bag to put it in? Dont want to put it in a bag?

I have my camera bag to put it in, but I know for example at airports I've always been asked to remove it from my bag for scanning etc.

I have my camera bag to put it in, but I know for example at airports I've always been asked to remove it from my bag for scanning etc.

You could get a laptop sleeve so the laptop isn't exposed. I don't know what Australia's regulations are regarding laptops going through airport security.

https://help.carnival.com.au/app/answers/detail/a_id/44

We recommend no more than two (2) bags per person. Each bag can be no bigger than 140cm x 60cm x 40cm and cannot weigh more than 32kg. It is important to remember that airlines may have different luggage restrictions.