Haven Perks on Pearl?

brunolvr

What perks will we enjoy on the Pearl in a 2-bedroom Haven Suite?

We have a lot of perks since we are platinum plus -- will the Haven perks be on top of those? Like with platinum plus we get 2 bottles of water pp and Haven is 1 bottle of water, so does that make 3 pp?

Can we order a dessert from one of the speciality restaurants with no charge?

any other ideas so we fully enjoy our stay in the Pearl's Haven?

What perks will we enjoy on the Pearl in a 2-bedroom Haven Suite?

We have a lot of perks since we are platinum plus -- will the Haven perks be on top of those? Like with platinum plus we get 2 bottles of water pp and Haven is 1 bottle of water, so does that make 3 pp?

Can we order a dessert from one of the speciality restaurants with no charge?

any other ideas so we fully enjoy our stay in the Pearl's Haven?

Hey there! Gonna spend some time in the Haven are you? We really enjoy it when we have had the chance to do so.

The Latitudes perks are separate from the suite perks so they should stack thus 3 bottles of water pp. No free desserts from the specialty restaurants but you can pay the a la carte price and have them delivered. You can use one of the SDP trips to dine in a specialty and if you are too full or want more of something back in your room you can order it and have your butler deliver it for you. You can also use one of your SDP's to have your butler bring the whole meal to you in your room. They can bring it all at once or deliver it in courses, whichever you prefer.

Have a suite time and I hope you enjoy the Haven as much as we do! :D:D

Might I suggest you ask the butler for "dessert type" afternoon snacks. I have had delicious dark chocolate truffles, chocolate mousse cake, chocolate eclars, cream puffs, lemon cake, etc.". No need to pay for sweets unless you are dead set on a particular item.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Might I suggest you ask the butler for "dessert type" afternoon snacks. I have had delicious dark chocolate truffles, chocolate mousse cake, chocolate eclars, cream puffs, lemon cake, etc.". No need to pay for sweets unless you are dead set on a particular item.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow, that's a quite a perk for my sweet tooth. Do you think the butler would bring some chocolate covered strawberries, or is that over the top?

Wow, that's a quite a perk for my sweet tooth. Do you think the butler would bring some chocolate covered strawberries, or is that over the top?

We were on the Pearl in an aft suite and our butler brought us chocolate strawberries one afternoon and that was without asking. So I’m sure your request (and sweet tooth) will be filled.

Don