Boarding Pass and Luggage tags

twotennesseans

I booked a guarantee stateroom and haven’t gotten a cabin assignment as of yet. My cruise is 27 days out. Can you print your boarding pass and luggage tags without cabin assignment, or should I wait? This is my first time booking this way so I’m not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I booked a guarantee stateroom and haven’t gotten a cabin assignment as of yet. My cruise is 27 days out. Can you print your boarding pass and luggage tags without cabin assignment, or should I wait? This is my first time booking this way so I’m not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance!

I've just printed out our labels etc for our cruise next week. They do have the stateroom number on, which is obviously essential for crew to be able to leave the luggage in the correct stateroom.

I would wait until the allocation is made, unless you don't have regular access to a printer, in which case I am sure you could hand write the number on.

Susan, Northumberland, UK

The boarding pass can be printed now as it is not totally dependent on the cabin assignment. The people that inprocess you will know the cabin number. As for the luggage tags, wait until the last possible time waiting for the cabin assignment or go to the port and they have a list of cabin assignments. We had to do this one time early in our cruising experience. Good luck and happy cruising.

The boarding pass can be printed now as it is not totally dependent on the cabin assignment. The people that inprocess you will know the cabin number. As for the luggage tags, wait until the last possible time waiting for the cabin assignment or go to the port and they have a list of cabin assignments. We had to do this one time early in our cruising experience. Good luck and happy cruising.

Thank You! I think I might be getting a bit excited [emoji38]