Question for the tea drinkers out there

Nixieh

Having Sailed on The Dimond last Octber my stateroom had an eelectric hiot water pot and tea bags replaced duly. However, I went to the Hirizon Court Got tea bags "I Liked" and used them in my cabin. The cups - - -were/are Japanese so I used a napkin to hold them as the tea was "HOT". I am sailing again this October on the Diamond and looking forward to the "HOY" tea. LYNN

Hi All,

I am cruising to the Med on the Sapphire from Southampton in July. I drink a lot of tea (preferably Earl Grey) especially first thing in the morning as I hate coffee. I know I am not allowed to bring a kettle onboard and when I emailed Princess they confirmed no kettles would be in the staterooms.

My question is where exactly on board can I get boiling water? I know about room service but I doubt the water will be hot enough by the time it arrives. I always bring my own teabags so am happy to make my own. On RCI we had a kettle in their equivalent of a mini suite and on DiCL we were able to bring one onboard so this is the first time I have had to deal with this.

I know it's not a big deal but 14 days without decent tea is going to be tough!

Not available - sorry.

Annie