Cirque hater turned lover...

albertiger

just returned from the Constellation, wonderful ship-wonderful cruise. One thing i could'nt have cared about at all was the controvery over Cirque, however the evening of the performance i had no plans so i went fully expecting to hate it. Well, i was very wrong. The show, (while short) is excellent and very entertaining. Just so happens Delirium is coming to my city in Feb. and guess who's going?!;) I even liked the redo of Bar at the Edge of the Earth,(Reflections) there are still places to sit during the day where you can enjoy the view, i spent the whole last day at sea up there reading. Very off the beaten track and quiet.:D

glad to hear you like the mini cds show--for me that will just enough on Summit in march ..I like what I see on TV but after awhile the babble language & eerie music starts to annoy...the performers however are amazing. Glad we will getr our free taste of cds & have our nightclub back & daytime spot as well--sounds like a win win for all!

Archived