LAX Shuttle & Limo -- Anyone Used? Feedback Requested

aslaw

Have anyone used a company called LAX Shuttle & Limo to get from San Pedro to LAX post-cruise?

They are offering very attractive rates for private limo. As I have never heard them mentioned on CC, I am reluctant to book with them. Does anyone have feedback -- good or bad?

Thanks.

Hey no I have always used the shuttle! But if you do not mind me asking how much are they charging? We will have 6 people taking a transfer back so woudl be interested in seeing how much you found a limo for!!

Hey no I have always used the shuttle! But if you do not mind me asking how much are they charging? We will have 6 people taking a transfer back so woudl be interested in seeing how much you found a limo for!!

We finish our Radisson Voyager Panama Canal cruise in LAX on 01/10/06 and have reserved two vans from Super Shuttle to go from San Pedro to LAX airport.

Since we will have 7 people confirmed per van the price is $72.00.

We figure with tip it will come to $15.00 per person.

They will be waiting for us as we get off the ship.

Could have made a deposit but not required and they will take cash as we board the vans.

Thanks so much for this Info, I am going to call them and see what rate they will offer us. We are four adults and 2 kids. So if it is cheaper then the shuttle I will definitely be booking one. Oh one more thing my computer was having a major hissy fit, and posted my last message a few times. I am new here and I have no idea how to delete a post, anyone know?? Thanks!

You might also try www.supershuttle.com and www.karmel.com I've used both in the past. While Super Shuttle is cheaper, Karmel gives better service. When I came back from my elation cruise in July, we were four hours late getting out of Houston due to thunderstorms. Karmel knew about it and had a van there to pick me up 5 minutes after I called for pck up. Also, please think about luggage and not just passengers. Most town car trunks don't hold enough luggage for 4 people. My first cruise we had a limo for 6 people. The People fit just fine. Luggage was piled up so high the trunk lid blocked the view behind us and it all had to be held together with rope. I spent the whole trip to LAX watching the road behind us to see if any of our luggage was flying out. We made it there intact, but it wasn't worth the worry. On our way home we had a van and it all fit, no problem

Enjoy

Ron

Archived