Shore excursions Roatan

redhead101

I have caught a couple of recommendations for Bodden tours or Islander tours on several threads here on the board. Seems both are excellent for sightseeing around the island and much cheaper than booking something through the ship. My question has to do with entrance fees.

Since my husband is handicapped and another of our group is pregnant, the canopy zipline is out of the question but I would like to know how much it costs to get into the iguana and butterfly farms and how much to tip our guide?

Thanks

I have caught a couple of recommendations for Bodden tours or Islander tours on several threads here on the board. Seems both are excellent for sightseeing around the island and much cheaper than booking something through the ship. My question has to do with entrance fees.

Since my husband is handicapped and another of our group is pregnant, the canopy zipline is out of the question but I would like to know how much it costs to get into the iguana and butterfly farms and how much to tip our guide?

Thanks

We were on a tour with 8 others, and only 3 of us did the zip line, but the others walked around while we were zip lining, and said they had a good time too. So this is not a requirement, even if you're with other people.

You are correct, the iguana farm was $5. He will take you to see so many other things, it's definitely worth going with him on a tour, even without the ziplines.

Archived