Anyone done wellness experience?

rhiannon35

I won't bother with the details, but we ended up with a Wellness package, even though it wasn't what we originally booked.

After looking at the perks (dining when we want, access to Deck 19, I believe) we are actually kind of glad for the mix-up. I'm wondering if anyone has booked this experience, what it was like and if there's any other pertinent info I should know.

It is supposed to include "active" excursions, but I can't seem to find any info on what these are or if we can bring our 15-yr-old daughter with us. I also read there's a special area of the buffet with healthy selections, so wondering if this is true?'

I know it also includes a doctor's visit -- we are NOT interested in spending time on a check-up while we're on vacation. :'):'):)clear.png?emoji-tearsjoy-1678

:')

There was a post a few days ago by someone who was booked into a Wellness balcony but as Aurea Experience, it may be that this is what you have so it would be worth checking up on.

The Wellness experience is not going too well it seems and will be got rid of next year, so it makes sense to sell the cabins as Aurea.

For food in buffet currently, check out the thread by nikkiw60 who is onboard now and has posted photos.

There was a post a few days ago by someone who was booked into a Wellness balcony but as Aurea Experience, it may be that this is what you have so it would be worth checking up on.

The Wellness experience is not going too well it seems and will be got rid of next year, so it makes sense to sell the cabins as Aurea.

For food in buffet currently, check out the thread by nikkiw60 who is onboard now and has posted photos.

We were actually booked in a Fantastica suite, but given the Wellness experience! go figure...

I will check out the threads, thank you.

And, yes, I've heard the Wellness is not selling well. I think they overdid it with including doctor's check-up and evaluation with a trainer. I like to work out on vacation, but I'm not doing things like that that I can do at home!