anyone have 2/18 Dawn Dalies?

samsam22

I'm sailing on the Dawn on March 18th, and I believe the 2/18 is the same itinerary. Anyone have the dailies?

I've been trying to find them as well . I'm on the same sailing as you. I've had no luck. I asked in another thread that was for a review of last week's cruise and I'm waiting to hear back.

Did have a lady who left on the ship yesterday say she would post this week's ones when she gets back.

I just got off the 2/18 sailing of the Dawn and have the Dailies. I'll scan them in the next couple of days after I get back to work.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to answer any questions.

How was the entertainment? DJ's and comedians in particular. I've always been on Carnival and I've heard they just aren't as good on NCL.

How was the entertainment? DJ's and comedians in particular. I've always been on Carnival and I've heard they just aren't as good on NCL.

DJ Anonymous was onboard.....nothing special.

The main comedian was Alvin Williams. I actually liked his family friendly show better than his late night adult show. His adult show had too much politics.......I cruise to get away from all that noise.

The was a magic show the final night of the cruise (Haines Magic) and it was very entertaining. Don't miss it.

I also liked Soul Rockin' Nights which was a production show that featured many songs from the British Invasion including 3 songs from The Who. Not your typical cruise line production show as they really let the band jam. Probably the best production show I've seen on a cruise ship.

They also do a "Dancing With the Stars" type show featuring ship dancers and passengers. I was a lot of fun. I laughed so hard my face hurt.

Manilla Soul put on several shows in the Bliss Lounge. Good band.

There was an acrobat/gymnast couple (Duo Nika) that did a show in the Stardust Theatre. It was meh.

Hope that helps. I'm going to be writing a detailed review in the next couple of days.

DJ Anonymous was onboard.....nothing special.

The main comedian was Alvin Williams. I actually liked his family friendly show better than his late night adult show. His adult show had too much politics.......I cruise to get away from all that noise.

The was a magic show the final night of the cruise (Haines Magic) and it was very entertaining. Don't miss it.

I also liked Soul Rockin' Nights which was a production show that featured many songs from the British Invasion including 3 songs from The Who. Not your typical cruise line production show as they really let the band jam. Probably the best production show I've seen on a cruise ship.

They also do a "Dancing With the Stars" type show featuring ship dancers and passengers. I was a lot of fun. I laughed so hard my face hurt.

Manilla Soul put on several shows in the Bliss Lounge. Good band.

There was an acrobat/gymnast couple (Duo Nika) that did a show in the Stardust Theatre. It was meh.

Hope that helps. I'm going to be writing a detailed review in the next couple of days.

Sounds good. Let us know when you do.