No past cruise history pre-1991

Kyndal93

So we were checking my dad’s Cruise history via the VIFP club and he has no cruise pre-1991. He said he went on two cruises a year between 1985 to 1990. Is there anyway to get these put on? He does not remember the dates or any boats besides the Jubilee. Is this a lost cause?

If he has any proof like a bill, photo's work also. It takes a while for them to update, but they will if he has the proof

I figured that was the case. Unfortunately his house burnt down in 1989 and all the pictures went with it. I guess he’s **** outta luck

The same thing happened to me. I was on the Jubilee in 1986 and another ship that I have forgotten in the summer of 1991 that I took to Canada. Both of these are not in my official cruise history and when I had questioned Carnival about it they said the proof I needed was either a credit card statement or an embarkation photo. Kind of sucks because I'm at 16 cruises and those extra 2 would have made it a bit easier to obtain Diamond status and the 25% discount that goes along with it. I have two booked on the Horizon and will be on one of the LNG cruises in 2021 or 2022, putting me at 19. But that will leave me 6 cruises short. I cruise for the ship nowadays and like the newer ones coming out with innovations and because of this I have taken the blinders off and have cruised on other lines, especially those that include drink packages as a perk such as NCL, Celebrity and MSC.

The same thing happened to me. I was on the Jubilee in 1986 and another ship that I have forgotten in the summer of 1991 that I took to Canada. Both of these are not in my official cruise history and when I had questioned Carnival about it they said the proof I needed was either a credit card statement or an embarkation photo. Kind of sucks because I'm at 16 cruises and those extra 2 would have made it a bit easier to obtain Diamond status and the 25% discount that goes along with it. I have two booked on the Horizon and will be on one of the LNG cruises in 2021 or 2022, putting me at 19. But that will leave me 6 cruises short. I cruise for the ship nowadays and like the newer ones coming out with innovations and because of this I have taken the blinders off and have cruised on other lines, especially those that include drink packages as a perk such as NCL, Celebrity and MSC.

Diamond and Milestone are two different programs.

Need 200 days for Diamond. Milestone is attained at 25, 50, 75 and 100 cruises regardless of days sailed.

My wife and I had cruised on Carnival in '99 and it wasn't until 2016 we were able to go again. We asked if the '99 cruise was on our account and it wasn't and they had no record of it but if I had pictures they could add it, well we didn't have them on us so for our 2017 cruise we found the pictures and the guest services desk sent an e-mail to corperate and checked a week ago and the '99 cruise has been credited to us.

Diamond and Milestone are two different programs.

Need 200 days for Diamond. Milestone is attained at 25, 50, 75 and 100 cruises regardless of days sailed.

You are correct and I was wrong, I meant to say milestone when I said Diamond. Doesn't really matter since I will never achieve Diamond and Milestone will be difficult as well since I am swayed by other lines and their offerings and have taken the Carnival blinders off.