Cheers non-alcoholic drink questions

Hi! We are cruising on the Elation on Thursday! Whoop, whoop! My husband and I both have Cheers. We have had it before, but it's been a few years--before the coffee shop was included. I have a few questions:

1. Can one of us take both of our S&S cards to the coffee shop in the mornings to get 2 coffees? I'm not a morning person, so it would be awesome if we could do that...and by "we", I mean my husband. LOL.

2. Where can we get bottled water? Is it at all the bars, etc? When we cruise with our kids and don't have Cheers, I usually buy a few 12-packs for the room, so I have never had to get it other places on the ship.

3. I see that Rockstar, Powerade, and coconut water are included. Where can we get these on the ship?

Any other suggestions for maximizing our Cheers package are also welcome. ;p;p

1. Depends on the crew member working at the coffee shop, but in most cases yes you can.

2. Bottled water is available at the Coffee shop as well.

3. Rockstar, Powerade, and other water was also available at the coffee shop..

BTW, on the Conquest at least there were two coffee shops. One on LIDO is the buffet area, and the other main one on Promenade Deck.

Enjoy

1. Depends on the crew member working at the coffee shop, but in most cases yes you can.

2. Bottled water is available at the Coffee shop as well.

3. Rockstar, Powerade, and other water was also available at the coffee shop..

BTW, on the Conquest at least there were two coffee shops. One on LIDO is the buffet area, and the other main one on Promenade Deck.

Enjoy

Ditto!

1.) On one cruise my DW had to come down personally to the coffee shop :mad:. However, after the first day she never had too again :D.

2.) Bottled water is available almost anywhere on the ship were they serve drinks. *Special Note* the bottled waters at the gangway are usually not included on Cheers.

3.) I will go with Sooner01's answer because I do not know.