Do we need to rent a car in FFl

geez

We are sailing on the Sun Wed Jan 28th and will be staying at the La Quinta hotel at the Ft Lauderdale airport in Hollywood Fla. We have never been here before and I am wondering about transportation to and from the hotel from the airport and then to the dock the next morning. Also does anyone know if there are any stores within walking distance if we don't rent a car that we can pick up some juice for the ship? Thank you for your help. Gigi

We are sailing on the Sun Wed Jan 28th and will be staying at the La Quinta hotel at the Ft Lauderdale airport in Hollywood Fla. We have never been here before and I am wondering about transportation to and from the hotel from the airport and then to the dock the next morning. Also does anyone know if there are any stores within walking distance if we don't rent a car that we can pick up some juice for the ship? Thank you for your help. Gigi

If you go to La Quinta's website and search for Ft Lauderdale airport, you will see that they do offer airport shuttle service. South Florida has either a gas station (with food mart) or a Circle K on every corner so I'm sure finding one won't be hard.

If you are talking about 2006,Jan 28th is a Saturday!

If you go the Pre-post Hotel forum there are two people there who live in Ft. Lauderdale named TrentS and Bequia. They are a wealth of information so maybe you can put that question on that forum.

Marilyn

Thanks for the information, I will go to that site mentioned. Johnmik1 sorry I guess I was a little tired from all the holiday doings, the date is actually Dec 28th 2005. We leave tomorrow for FFl. Gigi

Archived