Boarding time question..... HELP

lccruiser

What they're asking you to sign up for is check-in time, not boarding time. Boarding time varies depending on when the ship is ready to board. Since you're Platinum, just go ahead and sign up for whatever check-in time is available, but you can get to the terminal and check in anytime after the terminal is open for check-in.

....... those who are part of the Priority Program (Diamond, Platinum, and suites) must select a check-in window online. However, they may arrive at the cruise terminal at their leisure up to one hour before sailing.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone know what time the Port of New Orleans cruise terminal opens for check-in?

I would like to know as well. In the past, if memory serves, I believe I've had a 10:00 check in time but all that was available for my next cruise was 11:30 and I picked that as soon as it became available.

Does anyone know what time the Port of New Orleans cruise terminal opens for check-in?

I want to say 11 or 11:30. We are Platinum and had zero issue walking in at 11:30 and waited about 10-15 minutes before we were called to board. Quick process.

When you are Platinum can you arrive at the port early. We were planning to get to the port at 11::00 but I just got an email from Carnival telling me to pick my boarding time. But all that is available is 2::00 - 2:30 ☹

You don't need it.