Edge Dining Packages

Bugsy1966

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Two ques:

1)  Have they re- introduced  dinner on the MC?  On our Jan cruise it was cocktails  only..due to previous wind issues.

It was  nice out there some mornings for early drinks, great views and solitude!

2)  Have they expanded the Raw menu? 

On the S class menu for Sushi on 5   there are non raw items that would be great for us on EDGE.....just curious?

I'm not sure about Dinner on the Edge (DOTE). The stopped doing it the night before our cruise (the Retreat concierge had told me that the meeting had been the night before because the buffet food was getting cold - they were only doing dinner on 5 as Magic Carpet). Someone on a later cruise mentioned a DOTE so I was unsure.  I imagine they are still trying different things.

I don't do raw either, but had plenty to enjoy at Raw on 5. There are the towers (my DH had the raw oysters - the rest was cooked). The second page is all cooked items. We enjoyed the Beef Negimaki and crab cake. The 3rd page has some rolls without raw fish. We love love love the shrimp tempura rolls and the California rolls do not have raw fish either.

They don't have our favorite Sushi on 5 item, which is the Lobster Ramen, but it looks like they took that off the latest menu. We will be lining up to eat there on the Infinity on March 30th so will see - our hearts may be broken - may need to find a new favorite (though it looks like the shrimp tempura rolls are still there).

raw4.thumb.jpg.047133f1e3a74355a5305f32f636cc0b.jpgraw6.thumb.jpg.eaa2b3097c3470d6607bb0ed902145bd.jpgRAW.thumb.jpg.ad87aac3220789a5dc5f475f7187667d.jpgraw3.thumb.jpg.4c66f6537b3236a062814425dee9b24b.jpg

On 4/30/2018 at 11:34 AM, iisk8 said:

Unfortunately, I am traveling over Thanksgiving so there maybe kids around, keeping my fingers crossed that if there are they will be well behaved and want to go to the main pool with the "fun stuff (slides, etc)" instead of in the Retreat. It really ruins the Retreat aspect when there are children (or adults) who disturb the peace..

Wishing you a wonderful cruise at years end. Keep me posted on any developments..

All the best!!!

i - Welcome aboard, we are on the same sailing...

While we are not in suites (group of 22), look forward to meeting you aboard...

Please feel free to join our Roll Call as well..

I do not think that there will be any issues with children, even though there is one (1) in our group, she will most likely be at Kids Club all the while with the exceptions of most port calls.

Chat soon and bon voyage

We, group of 22, are very fortunate that our TA has arranged and secured our MDR and Specialty Dining reservations for our Thanksgiving sailing...

Of course first hours aboard I will be re-confirming them all (with premium beverage in tow).. LOL

bon appetite and bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953