Cruise line for Hawaii

Kimbels

I would highly recommend Pride of America. We flew into Honolulu a couple of days before and stayed in Waikiki. We walked around, hiked Diamond Head, went to Pearl Harbor, went the the Chief's Luau (excellent fun luau and not too big). The POA doesn't waste time with sea days. The scenery is different on all the islands. I know people recommend flying in and staying, but if you just want a taste of everything, I'd recommend the POA. Seeing 4 of the islands and doing different activities on each was excellent. The food was good, the entertainment was, okay, cabins were clean, crew was friendly. But you will be out in port all day every day and a couple of evenings we were so exhausted we just went for dinner and had an early night. So bells and whistles aren't really needed on this type of cruise. You also have the option of staying a few days before or after. I would do it again.

I think you haven't done enough research about what to do on Kauai with that claim.

Beyond the natural beauty and cultural underpinnings, the historical significance of Kauai among the Hawaiian Islands is a very unique experience. As for Waikiki, Honolulu is pretty much Los Angeles with a few more palm trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums