anyone stayed at the Best Western South Beach

tiffnicole_24

We are staying there pre cruise and just wonder how much it would cost to take a taxi or if they had a shuttle to get to the port. Also wondering how they hotel was and any places that are a must hit while we are there. Thanks for any helkp!

The port is a fairly short ride over the MacArthur Causeway.

Have a mojito at The Delano. A walk through the lobby is a must. Have mojitos at the roof bar of The Hotel. Go to Sky Bar at The Shore Club.

One of the best things to do in South Beach is to check out all of the hotels.

Knew some folks who stayed there a couple of years ago...not a great hotel but fine for one night. Check out tripadvisor.com for some reviews. The experience I have had on SB is that unless you can afford to spend $250+ per night, your hotel isn't going to be that good...but you are in an area that some people only dream of in their life time. Go and enjoy South Beach. It's an experience everyone should do at least once. Also, be prepared to spend some $$ on meals, etc., it's expensive but believe there are some fast food restaurants on Lincoln Road if I remember correctly since we did a post-cruise at the Holiday Inn SB (to be demolished soon). Great location but hotel only okay and restaurants very expensive. My preference would be to stay downtown and enjoy Bayside especially if it's just for one night.

Archived