Confused!

LovetheCubs

We cruise on 5/12. Looking at the MSC for me app it has our countdown but then it says “check in before 10/5/18” and then under it says “Saturday 12/5/18. 7:00pm”

What’s the deal with the dates? Anyone have insight??

Europeans put date first, than month.12/5/18 is 5/12/18

We cruise on 5/12. Looking at the MSC for me app it has our countdown but then it says “check in before 10/5/18” and then under it says “Saturday 12/5/18. 7:00pm”

How did you get lucky enough to load the MSC for Me app in English. I've been trying for a few days and it only loads in French...no options. We are on your same cruise, 5/12, so I know I have time to upload it, but it is a bit frustrating. Would love to know what process you used to upload it?

Thanks

Sherry

How did you get lucky enough to load the MSC for Me app in English. I've been trying for a few days and it only loads in French...no options. We are on your same cruise, 5/12, so I know I have time to upload it, but it is a bit frustrating. Would love to know what process you used to upload it?

Thanks

Sherry

Luck?? I was able to download off the App Store a month or so ago, It is glitchy. There are days it works and days it doesn’t! Good luck!!!!

Aren't those dates Check in before MAY 10th 2018 and is Saturday MAY 12, 2018 7:00 p.m. departure?