Does anyone believe the Flowrider will be free on FOS?

flagger

With the amount of advertising with the Flowrider at the center, there's no way they'll charge for it.

Could you imagine the backlash? (Not to mention the potential "false advertising" charges.)

Realitically, how many people are going to use the Flowrider? It will be the same people who climb the rock wall, and probably work a similar way. There will be signup sheets, and you can pick your time and have at it for a set amount of time.

If there are crowds, I could see them limiting people to 2 or 3 minutes per "ride." That would give you the ability to have 20-30 guests ride it per hour. When you figure that maybe 30% of the guests will use it, that's plenty of time for everyone to get a chance.

With the amount of advertising with the Flowrider at the center, there's no way they'll charge for it.

Could you imagine the backlash? (Not to mention the potential "false advertising" charges.)

And how many of their commercials show helicopter rides, swimming with sting rays, walking on a glacier and mention charges for all of those?

So far RCI's imaginative answer to "crowd control" seems to be charging an extra fee. So why do people question the cynics here? There is nothing like learning from your experiences in life.

Fortuntely, I'm not one of the ones with an urgent need to jump on Freedom. I'll leave the break-in period to others and see what they have to say about the ship. Those Voyager sisters suite me just fine.

Archived