In cabin babysitting?

Bongo

Hi, I tried searching for this but couldn't find any information on this -- I'm guessing it's because it's not offered on Carnival, but I figured I'd ask just to be sure. Does Carnival offer in-cabin babysitting? My last two cruises were on RCCL and although it is limited availability, I was able to arrange in-cabin babysitting a few nights each cruise.

Thanks!

Previous poster's impatient response notwithstanding, OP- no, there is no in-cabin babysitting on Carnival. They do have the Night Owl program, which will allow you to pay a per/hour price to have them watch your little ones, but strictly in Camp Carnival.

OP, if you are concerned about your kiddo sleeping, they do accommodate that in Camp Ocean’s Night Owl program. Every time I picked up my daughter, she was curled up with a blanket in the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, I tried searching for this but couldn't find any information on this -- I'm guessing it's because it's not offered on Carnival, but I figured I'd ask just to be sure. Does Carnival offer in-cabin babysitting? My last two cruises were on RCCL and although it is limited availability, I was able to arrange in-cabin babysitting a few nights each cruise.

Thanks!

There is no in-cabin babysitting on Carnival, but you can find details about Camp Night Owls here:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3835