Park royal cozumel???

jess427rn

Has anyone been to Park Royal Cozumel for a day pass. A website online (I can't recall the site) stated that this AI Hotel does not advertise day passes to their facility but mentioned that apparently many cruisers have been able to walk into lobby and request day passes for approx $55 and have all day access to their AI facilities. Has anyone been here?!

Has anyone been to Park Royal Cozumel for a day pass. A website online (I can't recall the site) stated that this AI Hotel does not advertise day passes to their facility but mentioned that apparently many cruisers have been able to walk into lobby and request day passes for approx $55 and have all day access to their AI facilities. Has anyone been here?!

Here is one recent thread where I answered some questions. Will try to answer if you have any specific questions but I haven’t been for a few years.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2593591&highlight=Park+royal

Try the search engine for this forum for more reviews.

We were there in February. They do offer day passes unless the condos are full. It was very crowded but they did let us in. $50 each. When you walk into the covered, outdoor lobby go to the left side counter and make your request. The other counters want you to go on a time share tour for several hours for discounted tickets. Not interested. There are three pools and two of then had no open seats but we did find a spot by the middle pool. Lunch buffet was good. It’s something different to do than a beach club. If they’re full there are cabs to take you elsewhere.

If Park Royal is full, then El Cid next door offers all inclusive day passes as well. We did that on our last trip to Cozumel and were pleased with the day.

What is the current pricing for El CID?

I have always found their AI expensive compared to what you get at Park Royal but we have enjoyed PAYG, or their cheaper pass, where you get a credit back towards food and drink and use of facilities.

It has been a few years since we have been there and would be interested in current pricing.