Sports Square and Seafood Shack on Vista

I’ll be heading out on the Vista in April and was wondering if anyone has photos of people using the equipment in the outside sports square? The machines look unusual and I was wondering what they were like. I also have seen photos of the seafood shack but I haven’t heard anyone comment on the food. I’m especially interested in the snow crab!! Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’ll be heading out on the Vista in April and was wondering if anyone has photos of people using the equipment in the outside sports square? The machines look unusual and I was wondering what they were like. I also have seen photos of the seafood shack but I haven’t heard anyone comment on the food. I’m especially interested in the snow crab!! Thanks for your help.

Did you mean the outside workout equipment?? To be honest I thought Sports Square on the Breeze was the best. Had a bar and TV in that area on the Breeze...not on Vista. I believe the area that is called the Clubhouse uses up that area on Vista. We ate at Seafood shack. Thought it was good....but a little pricey. I did not have snow crab so I can't help you there

Cannot comment on the sports square. I ate at the Seafood Shack on Liberty last August. It was very good. Being from Maryland thought that the seafood was of great quality and the price was reasonable. A group of 3 got crab legs and shrimp as a snack- probably about 1 1/2 to2 pounds total.

Did you mean the outside workout equipment?? To be honest I thought Sports Square on the Breeze was the best. Had a bar and TV in that area on the Breeze...not on Vista. I believe the area that is called the Clubhouse uses up that area on Vista. We ate at Seafood shack. Thought it was good....but a little pricey. I did not have snow crab so I can't help you there

Thank you

Cannot comment on the sports square. I ate at the Seafood Shack on Liberty last August. It was very good. Being from Maryland thought that the seafood was of great quality and the price was reasonable. A group of 3 got crab legs and shrimp as a snack- probably about 1 1/2 to2 pounds total.

Thank you

Ugh I wish I had pics for u but Seafood Shack is delish. Well worth the price. Crab legs were great so were the steamed shrimp. We ate there twice. I'd also recommend Jiji's. Food is amazing. I never saw anyone working out on those machine, just kids playing on it. Its really a waste of space imo. Maybe ppl used it early mornings???

Ugh I wish I had pics for u but Seafood Shack is delish. Well worth the price. Crab legs were great so were the steamed shrimp. We ate there twice. I'd also recommend Jiji's. Food is amazing. I never saw anyone working out on those machine, just kids playing on it. Its really a waste of space imo. Maybe ppl used it early mornings???

Thank you so much!! I LOVE snow crab!!