Parking new terminal F in Miami

oursbrun

Does anyone have experience with parking at the port of Miami for the Seaside's new terminal F.

Only see parking garage G which we have in the past used for Royal Caribbean - do they share? Have checked MSC website- not helpful, and the port's web site terminal and parking map not updated.

Appreciate help

Sent from my SM-T813 using Forums mobile app

Parking Garage G is what we used when cruising on the Divina (same terminal as the Seaside).

Thinking about the situation, the garage was very full when we tried to find a space (always ended up on the top deck), I wonder with the larger Seaside if parking might become impossible. Hopefully, many passengers will be flying to the cruise and not driving.

It seems a bit of an oversight not to provide a parking structure next to terminal F (yet). However, on any given weekend day, I'm sure all the parking areas are accessible as they have numerous cruise ships in port. Depending on where the terminal entry is, Lot E may not be much further than Garage G. Worst case, an extra 1/3 mile walk to burn some calories prior to the cruise. :D :D

Hopefully they have thought about the total capacity and 'impossible' won't come to pass. At $22/night, that has got to be one of the most profitable functions on the island.

It seems a bit of an oversight not to provide a parking structure next to terminal F (yet). However, on any given weekend day, I'm sure all the parking areas are accessible as they have numerous cruise ships in port. Depending on where the terminal entry is, Lot E may not be much further than Garage G. Worst case, an extra 1/3 mile walk to burn some calories prior to the cruise. :D :D

The unexpected benefit of parking in G on our last Divina cruise (one year ago) was that the porters were actually bringing the luggage to the loading area of the parking garage.

Instead of someone going for the car and driving back to the terminal, someone just needed to bring the car down to the first level to load the car.