Carnival Magic Thermal Suite Pass Usage

Strongly thinking about getting the couples pass for the Thermal Suite on our 7 day cruise on the Magic, but worried we won't use it much with so many port days (4). Buying before boarding supposedly gets you up to 20% off, and then with the AARP cards it's essentially another 10% saved. But we are traveling with 5 other people, who won't be getting the pass.

Just wondering those that have done it, how often did you really use it? We will be going off the ship at each port. And even with those discounts, it's a lot of money.

Just looking for some insight! Thanks!

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the spa passes. We used them almost everyday. It’s very relaxing in the thelasso pool and the steam rooms were nice too!

Never crowded for us and we’d go all different times of the day.

We were on the Magic for Thanksgiving and had a couples pass for the thermal suite. We really enjoyed the Thalassotherpy pool and the heated loungers. We had another couple with us along with our 10 year old granddaughter. We went every day at sometime but mostly at night on port days. The pool and loungers were a great way to relax after a busy day in port. It will really depend on how much time you want to spend away from your travel companions. We felt a little guilty since the other couple were left on their own but the relaxation of the spa outweighed our guilt.

We also went in the mornings on sea days to get away from the crowded pool area.

We are on the Sunshine in a couple of weeks and already purchased a couples pass even though it does not have the T-pool. My hubby asked me to get it and being a good wife I obliged.

It's $40-50pp a day to go. We bought our pass at 20% off. Just DH & I going 2x paid for the pass. When we have our spa cabins we go everyday! There is always time for us to go alone while others are busy doing something else...

yes, the Magic has a steam room in the men's restroom, same with the ladies. It's not nearly as nice as the Spa and the weekly pass is much less than $40 a day, like $129 a week. We always get the Spa Cabin, love it

yes, the Magic has a steam room in the men's restroom, same with the ladies. It's not nearly as nice as the Spa and the weekly pass is much less than $40 a day, like $129 a week. We always get the Spa Cabin, love it

Thanks, so is there a whirlpool (or something similar) that is free as well?

not sure about the jacuzzi, mostly stayed in the Cloud 9, showered in the men's room. Awesome shower jets and give the wifey the cabin head to get ready for dinner.

My BIL does that for his wife too, you are making the rest of us look bad:'):')