Chilly on Miracle?

sallyb

Hi all,

I keep hearing that you need a wrap for the Miracle, as it is cold in the public areas. I have never had a problem before on a cruise, although I am usually cold!:o

Does anyone know where I should look online to find a shawl that would look good with most anything and be warm enough but still pretty? I plan on a black dress for first formal night and a red dress for the second one. Thanks for your help!

Sally

I was on the Miracle Nov. 2004 and don't remember being uncomfortably cold. But, I would be prepared anyway, since air conditioning can sometimes be too cool. I would try Dillards for a shawl. I don't know about online, but in the store they had some gorgeous ones. If you have a J Jill store near you, try them also. Good luck with your search and let us know what you find!

SallyB - check e-bay. They have some wonderful shawls at reasonable prices, or do a google search and you'll get a lot of hits. You could scroll down on this board. A couple of weeks back, someone posted a link with some very pretty shawls.

Archived