MSC Seaview 19 June 2018

pappahbuttz

I am new to MSC cruises and am sailing on the new MSC Seaview on the 19th June. I am very excited and can't wait to see the ship. Any one wlse sailing on her?

We will be sailing from Genua, on July 22nd. Can't wait....well, first we go on the MSC Divina on April 27th...:halo:

:halo:MSC is a good cruiseline. It is European though...you will find many negative reviews on cruise critic, but most of the reviews are written by people who cruised with NCL, RCCL or Carnival. MSC is NOT like those cruiselines...!

We've been on Celebrity, HAL and MSC. Though HAL and Celebrity were more upperclass...so was the ridiculous prizing! And with MSC you pay a lot less, but the luxery isn't that much less...So you get more for less money!:halo::halo::halo:

Im on seaview july 13th to 27th from Barcelona back 2 back. Im also an msc virgin and im super excited[emoji4]. Booked a super family balcony cabin which is just 3 connected balcony cabins and the cost was over 10k cheaper than on rcl symphony of the seas [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums