Shuttling the kids....

We're staying at a resort in Hollywood, FL post our cruise into Port Everglades.

We saved 3K in airfare, by leaving the next day.

I have a 4 and 9 year old and didn't want them stuck in some random sheraton all day, so I looked for a beach front resort with lots of activities.

Problem is none of them have shuttles.

I was hoping NOT to bring a car seat with us.

Our hotel pre cruise has a shuttle bus to pick us up from the airport and to the hotel and then the cruise port the next morning.

The resort doesn't have a shuttle. So I'm trying to find a bus/shuttle company to get us to the hotel.

We're comfortable with the kids being out of car seats on a shuttle bus, but not in a large SUV.

Any recommendations on a shuttle bus company? If not, a SUV/black car service that provides car seats would be great.

Already posted on the Florida Departures page, just hoping to get more eyeballs on it as we leave this weekend.

How long is the drive? I would look for a mi-fold or bubble bum for each child and have an adult in back with them to ensure they stay seated properly. As long as you aren't driving for hours and they don't plan to sleep in the car it should work fine. Our 5yr old is still harnessed but I would consider this for a short drive on a trip. I would prefer the bubble bum booster over a provided car seat. You just don't know the history of that seat, it may be expired, or damaged. A properly used booster is safer than an expired/damaged/improperly installed harness seat.

How long is the drive? I would look for a mi-fold or bubble bum for each child and have an adult in back with them to ensure they stay seated properly. As long as you aren't driving for hours and they don't plan to sleep in the car it should work fine. Our 5yr old is still harnessed but I would consider this for a short drive on a trip. I would prefer the bubble bum booster over a provided car seat. You just don't know the history of that seat, it may be expired, or damaged. A properly used booster is safer than an expired/damaged/improperly installed harness seat.

By the statement "We saved 3K in airfare, by leaving the next day" most likely mean that by flying the day before the cruise the OP saved 3K in airfare . Therefore OP is not flying .

TO OP suggest you post your question on the Port of Call Forum. However it's unlikely that you'll find a shuttle option that will provide a bus. Your only option may be a van shuttle or a taxi which means than you need to ask the company if it provide car seats or bring your own.