Question about kids non alcoholic drink package

uptowne001

Hi,

I will be traveling with my family in June on NCL Escape. I see there is a soda package for the children but does not look like it includes frozen non-alcoholic drinks like celebrity does. Is this not an option on NCL? One of our rooms will only have one adult and two kids, since we chose the beverage package does that mean one of the kids will get the soda package? I know they would love virgin mixed drinks and wish I could buy a package that would include them. TIA

There is no package that includes them. When I have the UBP, I have bought some for my son before when he is with me, and they ring it through my card/package and don’t charge me. I’m sure if he ordered one on his card, he would be charged. I’ve never tried to be deceitful doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is no package that includes them. When I have the UBP, I have bought some for my son before when he is with me, and they ring it through my card/package and don’t charge me. I’m sure if he ordered one on his card, he would be charged. I’ve never tried to be deceitful doing this.

Thank you! I am hoping they will let me do the same with my UBP, I too will not be deceitful about it.

They did not seem to care. The Chocolate cowboy (bartender at 5-o'clock bar), would make my daughter something new every time we walked by. My teen showed up with frozen drinks as well, and we were never charged.

They did not seem to care. The Chocolate cowboy (bartender at 5-o'clock bar), would make my daughter something new every time we walked by. My teen showed up with frozen drinks as well, and we were never charged.

Oh that is awesome!! Thank you!!

I contacted ncl and made the suggestion they add a frozen non alcoholic beverage like royal has. I was told they would pass the suggestion along. But..like previous posters have stated, I too, have gotten my daughters frozen non alcoholic beverages with my card and I was never charged and it wasn’t an issue. Our next cruise will be the first time the girls have their own soda package, so I am curious if bar tenders will let them order non alcoholic drinks without there being a charge.

I contacted ncl and made the suggestion they add a frozen non alcoholic beverage like royal has. I was told they would pass the suggestion along. But..like previous posters have stated, I too, have gotten my daughters frozen non alcoholic beverages with my card and I was never charged and it wasn’t an issue. Our next cruise will be the first time the girls have their own soda package, so I am curious if bar tenders will let them order non alcoholic drinks without there being a charge.
Generally not, which is why we’ve done it for them. When getting soda, nothing is rung up in the register. When getting frozen cocktails or mocktails, something is, so there would be a charge.