Kids Sail Fee Sale Question

I have a question someone here may be able to answer. I have a reservation that is not yet fully paid. Under the current Kids Sale Free promotion is it possible to have the charges for the kids removed? Or does the promotion only apply to new reservations? I can't seem to find an answer on Royal's website. I have booked this cruise using a travel agent. Thank you in advance.:)

I had a cruise booked for October 2018, and was able to call Royal and save almost $700 using the kids sail free promotion. Since you booked with a travel agent, you'll have to call them. I had booked my original reservation before the non-refundable policy was in place though, but I think they will adjust as long as the final payment window hasn't passed.

Yep, you still can qualify as long as you haven’t yet reached date for final payment. We have a family cruise in September on Oasis with four cabins that my mom booked like a year ago. We called and in the course of 20 minutes she saved $2800 😳 Plus each room got $100 OBC 😳😳 My mom was ecstatic and kept thanking me for pushing her to call. All aspects of our reservation remained the same except we had to switch from a refundable deposit to non refundable. Keep us posted on if the sale works out for you!