Bar setup question

IslandThyme

Has anybody had this? It can't be just my TA - I think it's on the HAL site as well.

I haven't had this but based on my experience on HAL and other lines, there should be a selection you can choose from. And, if bottles are set up, they will most likely let you exchange if you prefer (ie.) vodka over rye.

If you can do it with their sparkling wine, I would think you can do it with this.

If you TA advised you of this, I would inquire further of them. They should have the information?

I haven't had this but based on my experience on HAL and other lines, there should be a selection you can choose from. And, if bottles are set up, they will most likely let you exchange if you prefer (ie.) vodka over rye.

If you can do it with their sparkling wine, I would think you can do it with this.

If you TA advised you of this, I would inquire further of them. They should have the information?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had this and prior to sailing they sent me a list of what I could select, all were top of the line things, I had to select and e-mail them back, it was a nice selection, but I like Jack Daniels so I took 4 of them .

Sent from my iPad using Forums