Surprise - Should I or Shouldn't I

LittleJones

Congratulations. Did you go Havana?

I didn't go Havana because I had explicit instructions when originally booking that she was adamant about being mid-ship. She definitely did not want Aft. Now if it was TOTALLY up to me, Havana Cabana suite it would have been. Maybe I can convince her for next time!

I didn't go Havana because I had explicit instructions when originally booking that she was adamant about being mid-ship. She definitely did not want Aft. Now if it was TOTALLY up to me, Havana Cabana suite it would have been. Maybe I can convince her for next time!
Check out the area as your sipping on a drink after 700 at night when the area is opened up to everyone on the ship. Hopefully the pros of the area will outweigh any negative aft feelings she has. Especially since it's not sardine city like near the main pool and no under 12 rug rats during the day.

Check out the area as your sipping on a drink after 700 at night when the area is opened up to everyone on the ship. Hopefully the pros of the area will outweigh any negative aft feelings she has. Especially since it's not sardine city like near the main pool and no under 12 rug rats during the day.

I love that idea. Sell her on it in the evening and on our next sailing we can stay there. The thought of having such a small segment of people would be great and it would also be nice because you get to know the people you are 'living' with for a week. I really like the fact that it is only for 12 and older... wish it was 18! I'm not looking forward to the main pool madness on the 3 sea days, but I'll probably just be sipping my rum drink while people watching.

I love that idea. Sell her on it in the evening and on our next sailing we can stay there. The thought of having such a small segment of people would be great and it would also be nice because you get to know the people you are 'living' with for a week. I really like the fact that it is only for 12 and older... wish it was 18! I'm not looking forward to the main pool madness on the 3 sea days, but I'll probably just be sipping my rum drink while people watching.
When is your cruise? The date on your signature is off. It's May 18, 2019 for 8 days doing the Southern route going to Aruba. We'll be on that route the last week of August of 2019, but staying in a Havana inside. We'll be in the Havana area breaking in our Cheers package.