Pearl March 2-7 Review

Triciapcp33

Gray review! We board very soon so it is great to rad reviews of the Pearl!

Omg I realllllllllly hope Bruno does not board the Pearl before we do on March 25. We had the absolute worst experience with him.

I agree! Did not have a good experience at all with him in the Epic last year!!! Please stay off the Pearl!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree! Did not have a good experience at all with him in the Epic last year!!! Please stay off the Pearl!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had Bruno on our last cruise and he took great care of my parents who were in 9002 and we had the connecting OS 9004 thanks to the good 'ol days upsell via phone call. He went above and beyond for them more than once. We did not ask too much from him but he delivered every time. We would be happy to see him on our upcoming cruise. :):)

We had Bruno on our last cruise and he took great care of my parents who were in 9002 and we had the connecting OS 9004 thanks to the good 'ol days upsell via phone call. He went above and beyond for them more than once. We did not ask too much from him but he delivered every time. We would be happy to see him on our upcoming cruise. :):)

You’re one of the very few who have positive things to say about Bruno.

Maybe because I have realistic expectations? All I know is he was a very good concierge for us and my parents. I can't speak for others experiences.

Opinions of members of the crew are as subjective as food, music, ect.

Edited by kdzkatz

I'm not sure why you even made the comment that I am one of the very few who have positive things to say about Bruno? Is that supposed to diminish my opinion? I think it paints you in a light of being very judgmental of others.

How is the weather up in the ivory tower?

Can we please get back on topic of the great time the OP had on their cruise? I asked a simple question earlier in this thread and her answer made others start posting negative comments of one of the crew. Why?

I'm not sure why you even made the comment that I am one of the very few who have positive things to say about Bruno? Is that supposed to diminish my opinion? I think it paints you in a light of being very judgmental of others.

How is the weather up in the ivory tower?

Can we please get back on topic of the great time the OP had on their cruise? I asked a simple question earlier in this thread and her answer made others start posting negative comments of one of the crew. Why?

You have overanalyzed my comment. It was just a comment based on what I have read here on cruisecritic. I have not read any other positive statements about him, but have read many that are similar to our experience with him. If you like him, great, I really don’t care. To insult me because of that comment is childish, grow up.

Oh, and I agree, back to the OP’s great post. However, you can’t insult me and not expect me to reply. Come on.