Fort Lauderdale Pre Cruise September Hotel Question

hptraveler2

Exactly which date(s) in November were you trying to book? Apparently the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show is the first week in November (10/31 to 11/4) and rooms are probably sold out for a thousand miles radius. I just received confirmation today that our November 8 booking, which I made on VT on July 2, is confirmed as AOK.

Best of luck, hope you find something...

No, we’re Veterans Day weekend, just sat night pre-cruise. Even direct on the website Hyatt only had double bed rooms.

Found a king room at the embassy suites for a decent price and used ebates at least. I know it gets mixed reviews, but people on my roll call recommended it and it looks to be in a good spot.

No, we’re Veterans Day weekend, just sat night pre-cruise. Even direct on the website Hyatt only had double bed rooms.

Found a king room at the embassy suites for a decent price and used ebates at least. I know it gets mixed reviews, but people on my roll call recommended it and it looks to be in a good spot.

It is on the opposite corner to Hyatt Place. There are several restaurants on the same block as HP and a supermarket/strip mall at the back of the hotel, across a parking lot.The HOHO trolley stop is outside the hotel if you want a tour or go down to the beach.

I'm sailing in November and have never been to Fort Lauderdale. When I look up Hyatt Place I receive two locations back - one at "17th Street Convention Center" and the other is "Airport and Cruise Port" with an address in Dania Beach. Am I to assume that all the posters on the forum are talking about the 17th Street Convention Center location? Thanks in advance!

I'm sailing in November and have never been to Fort Lauderdale. When I look up Hyatt Place I receive two locations back - one at "17th Street Convention Center" and the other is "Airport and Cruise Port" with an address in Dania Beach. Am I to assume that all the posters on the forum are talking about the 17th Street Convention Center location? Thanks in advance!

Yes.