Why won’t it let me log in?

Banana15

I am trying to log in to my Celebrity account so that I can potentially get some discounts during the flash sale. When I try to login it tells me that I have to wait 20 minutes because I have been locked out. I didn’t enter my password wrong or do anything wrong. In fact, the last time there was a flash sale I had the same problem. I had to call celebrity and she told me that you can’t just going to “manage reservation” and you have to do it some long complicated way. Does anyone know how to do that? I don’t want to miss the sale and of course at this hour they are closed.

I am trying to log in to my Celebrity account so that I can potentially get some discounts during the flash sale. When I try to login it tells me that I have to wait 20 minutes because I have been locked out. I didn’t enter my password wrong or do anything wrong. In fact, the last time there was a flash sale I had the same problem. I had to call celebrity and she told me that you can’t just going to “manage reservation” and you have to do it some long complicated way. Does anyone know how to do that? I don’t want to miss the sale and of course at this hour they are closed.

I find if I log in with my username and password it will find my reservation. Then go manage reservation and book experiences.

Snap, I had exactly the same problem last night would not let me in. Also telling me had been locked out. Gave up and looked again this morning. This time got on first time, only to find no sale on my cruise that I could find. Hope you have better luck.

I would recommend for something as 'time sensitive' as a sale, and you cannot get into the website, call to secure the pricing instead of waiting.

By doing this, you will also know if the sale is available for your sailing too.

bon voayge