Packing Cubes ?

bboop51

I first thought they were those cubes pictured above. When I google I see zipped up organizer bags. I take weightless Ikea mesh bags for all my in case sorting but have no problem stacking my clothes in the bins over the bed. Interesting that none of the packing cubes I found are cubes. They look like they weigh a bit also so I will stay with my method

This pic is of hard sided file boxes..not suitable for overhead bins or suitcases depending on size. I use heavier CLEAR plastic with zipper, lightweight and you can see your clothes without having to take anything out. Perfect fit for suitcases. Not expensive at Bed,Bath,Beyond (in Canada). Mesh of course works but doesn't have solid sides so shifting in bags is still possible and removal from bins is pick up, put down on the bed, remove item and put back. Wish I had found these years ago.

I will vouch for the ebags brand. I bought a few, then bought some more. I use them all the time. I have an ebag carryon suitcase which I also love and their packing cubes seem to be sized perfectly so their is little space. They are tough and I like that they have a sturdy mesh top so you can easily see what is inside. My wife folds my dress shirts so they fit the one size and they arrive in good shape. I use the smaller long ones for other things. One for electronics (chargers, cords, etc.) and one for first aid/medicine. Then these two bags go right into the desk draw for easily availability yet stay organized. I have a small rectangular one that is in some kits. I keep extra phone charger, earbuds, small headlamp, etc. in this and keep it on my shelf. So any time I have to travel I know I can just throw that bag in my backpack/suitcase and not have to worry about having cords. I also have a small first aid kit that I originally used for backpacking. I have it stocked with basics and have that ready to throw in when ever I travel anywhere. For me it is just one less thing to worry about when traveling.