Steakhouse lobster tail question

1maggie1

On the steakhouse menu it looks like their are 2 lobster options. Are they equal in quality and taste. Obviously the one with the surf and turf would be smaller.

Also does anyone know if the new menu is at David's on the Pride?

I will not be able to tell you if they are equal in taste but last week I had the Surf & Turf at the steakhouse on the Conquest. If I am remembering correctly the lobster tail when ordered by itself was 10 oz and the lobster tail in the Surf & Turf was 6 oz. I also had the lobster tail in the MDR and I thought it was just as good as the one in the steakhouse. I, however, am certainly not a foodie so a more distinguished palette may have been able to tell a difference.

Kim

Was the surf and turf lobster bigger than the mdr one.

quote=ButterflyGirly;55592022]I will not be able to tell you if they are equal in taste but last week I had the Surf & Turf at the steakhouse on the Conquest. If I am remembering correctly the lobster tail when ordered by itself was 10 oz and the lobster tail in the Surf & Turf was 6 oz. I also had the lobster tail in the MDR and I thought it was just as good as the one in the steakhouse. I, however, am certainly not a foodie so a more distinguished palette may have been able to tell a difference.

Kim

Well you can on some ships order a lobster tail that would be served in the steakhouse, if they had a steak house....

but the 7 days cruise does still have lobster, and those little fellows are so small that their mammas are still calling out for them to come home.:eek: