Unbelievable!!

cruzeluver

Is it only Americans who have evolved into the a whiny bunch of pseudo-adults that will not accept responsibility for their own stupidity?

Is it something in the air here?

And...If this story is urban legend then this question begs to be asked: "Are our lives so pathetic that we need outrageous stories to make ourselves feel luckier... more superior...?"

Just my 2 cents...

Is it only Americans who have evolved into the whiny bunch of pseudo-adults that will not accept responsibility for their own stupidity?

Is it something in the air here?

And...If this story is urban legend then this question begs to be asked: "Are our lives so pathetic that we need outrageous stories to make ourselves feel luckier... more superior...?"

Just my 2 cents...

The something wrong is the fact that (if the story is even remotely true) another person would not randomly give away their drugs. If there is any truth to the story, it is the person got caught with an illegal substance they purchased and will now spend a bit of time in a foreign jail, or spend quite a bit of their own $ on lawyers in that foreign country.

DH and I sometimes hoot when we watch Cops, when people claim "the drugs aren't mine!" "I didn't know so and so left them in the car!". Yeah, right.

The something wrong is the fact that (if the story is even remotely true) another person would not randomly give away their drugs. If there is any truth to the story, it is the person got caught with an illegal substance they purchased and will now spend a bit of time in a foreign jail, or spend quite a bit of their own $ on lawyers in that foreign country.

DH and I sometimes hoot when we watch Cops, when people claim "the drugs aren't mine!" "I didn't know so and so left them in the car!". Yeah, right.

To the contrary, if this story is true then it would make sense that the native holding the drugs would glady give them to the tourist as a way of avoiding an upcoming search that they may have been tipped off about. This is a possible "theory" I have and it is NOT supported by the details of the story but it is something that I could see happening.

Archived