Ncl getaway november 25, 2018 g&l roll call

samshltn

On 7/14/2018 at 6:09 PM, SC_GAY_Cruiser said:

We are considering a beach day at Maya Chan........it looks to be a great place. But at the same time, if a large group from this site wants to do a beach day together, definitely not opposed.

dave

We've done Maya Chan several times. We love the place, but it's really quiet and low-key. You can take a taxi from the port right to the beach for a couple of dollars. There is also a large pool right in the port if you don't care for the sand. Some of the bars on the beach offer $25 drink all day passes, so there are other options.

There is a Meet and Greet at the Sail away Party. We are all meeting in Spice H20 at sail away, which should be around 4 pm if we leave on time. Please wear Mardi Gras beads or boas to identify yourselves to other cruisers. There are both gay and straight people meeting for the sail away party. 

Also remember the nightly LGBT meetings that NCL usually offers in one of their bars. See y'all there.

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I haven't read the thread yet, but I'm traveling with a group and 3 of us are gay single guys. We are traveling with some cool people that we've met over the years cruising.  Hope to meet some of you on the ship. 

Is there a meet up planned?  

Brian 

Brian.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SC_GAY_Cruiser said:

heya Brian.   Welcome to the group.   Other than the FOD meet up at 7pm on embarkation day, we are meeting up for a sail-away at 4pm at Bliss.    Hope to meet all of you!

dave

Hey Dave,

Thanks!  We have dinner at 530 so I doubt we will make the FOD.  I'm sure I can convince the guys to go to Bliss at 4.  

We are almost there!

Brian

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SC_GAY_Cruiser said:

heya Brian.   Welcome to the group.   Other than the FOD meet up at 7pm on embarkation day, we are meeting up for a sail-away at 4pm at Bliss.    Hope to meet all of you!

dave

Hi Dave, where'd you find the daily itinerary?

Michael, we won't get the official dailies until we board on the 25th.    But you can do a google search for Getaway (west Carib) Dailies and see what has been on them in the past.    And I would imagine that they dont change much from cruise to cruise.   I do know that the GLBT meet up is always at 7pm in the sunset bar.   So we have made our specialty restaurant reservations for 8pm.    And then we get out early enough to make the dance parties at 10:30 at Bliss.

dave

On 10/31/2018 at 8:22 PM, SC_GAY_Cruiser said:

dave

Hey Dave, I'm not sure Bliss Ultra Lounge will be open at 4 pm. You might want to think about moving it to an outside bar so people can see us pulling out of Miami, which is really beautiful. Bliss has no windows. There is a group of us meeting at Spice H20, where the bar will be open and you can see the Miami skyline as we leave the port. You might want to join us, or call NCL about Bliss Ultra Lounge hours. Last time we were on the Getaway, Bliss was only open late at night and never at 4 pm. Just want to make sure your plans are solid.

Edited by U4icmusic
  • Like 1

Another gay couple here - easy to remember...both named Dennis...lol  This will be my 21st cruise and my partners first. Always fun to meet new guys. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Some of you I have already chatted with. We arrive Friday in Miami so couple days to relax before. See you all soon!

IMG_0222-1.JPG

• Like 2