Recommend Athens tour that includes Areopagus (aka Mars Hill)

cinesage

We'll be on Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas in October, and have one day in Athens. Not sure any of their excursions specifically include Areopagus (aka Mars Hill) or not, but that's one of the sites we'd definitely like to see/climb while we're there.

Can anyone recommend an Athens (one day) tour that includes this historical site? I searched this forum and found mostly 4 years and older posts (which is not to say that the information still isn't valid). I'm just looking for a more current recommendation.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Mars Hill is next to the ticket booth for the Acropolis so any tour of the Acropolis would get you there. It is outside the entrance so no fee to go on it. It also has great views of the Ancient Agora below it. A private tour would give you as much time as you want whereas a ship tour may not give you time. We’ve used Private Greece Tours twice and had great service both times and thought they were very reasonable. You can also do Athens very easily on your own, but if this your first time in Athens a private tour is an easy way to get around.

Mars Hill is next to the ticket booth for the Acropolis so any tour of the Acropolis would get you there. It is outside the entrance so no fee to go on it. It also has great views of the Ancient Agora below it. A private tour would give you as much time as you want whereas a ship tour may not give you time. We’ve used Private Greece Tours twice and had great service both times and thought they were very reasonable. You can also do Athens very easily on your own, but if this your first time in Athens a private tour is an easy way to get around.

Thank you so much for your response and the information re: the proximity of these two sites!

As we have used this company twice, I would recommend "PK Travel" they will get you to the Acropolis before the ships tour buses. Great guide and a wonderful tour at very reasonable prices. Here is the link to their site and I am not a representative of the company, just a very satisfied customer. https://www.pktravelgreece.com/