Bring of sand back from islands

Reenie75

Hilarious! From someone with 13 posts in this litter box thread! Oh man that's rich.
Hey genius, I'm not the one whining about the existence of this thread. I am flattered that you took the time to count all of my posts, though. For someone who wishes this thread to be "buried," you sure do spend a lot of time in it.

I don't think so because not everyone agrees. Can someone add a poll on here? I bet the consensus is that we're suppose to follow the law and let other folks enjoy the sand. The islanders aren't coming to your house to pick all your flowers so do them the same favor.
Note, I am not referencing the legalities of this issue. "Because it's against the law" is the best argument anyone can make regarding this matter. With that said, I'll address a couple things you said. A handful of people taking a very small amount of sand does not keep others from enjoying the sand. People have been taking little bits of souvenir sand for decades and the beaches are still there for others to enjoy. Regardless of the laws on any of these islands, you cannot compare taking sand from a public beach (that the islanders do not own themselves) to taking someone's flowers (that they DO own) on private property (that they DO own).

Hey genius, I'm not the one whining about the existence of this thread. I am flattered that you took the time to count all of my posts, though. For someone who wishes this thread to be "buried," you sure do spend a lot of time in it.

14 blah blahs now. Can we expect 20ish ? :o