Paradise - First Cruise After Dry Dock

MistyRo76

Nice! Did you get one of the newly added suites on the grand deck? I was looking at those, but the balcony was smaller than a standard.

No we booked a year ago before we knew she was getting the Grand Deck and the 2.0 upgrades. We are happy to be on her soon (but not too soon) after dry dock.

We sail on the Paradise this coming Monday, April 9th and I will post some pics here in this thread upon our return.

So excited.....first time in a Suite!

GREAT !! Can't wait to see them, leaving out a few weeks later and I really want to know what you thought of the upgrades and excited to see some pics !!!! :DHave a GREAT time !!

Hello,

I just got off the Paradise and it was wonderful! This was my first small ship in a while, but I very much liked the feel. It did not seem too crowded (except in the pool on the last sea day -that was packed!)

I enjoyed Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana. There was not a wait for either when I was there. My son reported that the water slides were great. I did not visit/use them.

I was impressed with the size of my porthole cabin. We had plenty of room, I would have like a chair/table since we had the space!

The crew was awesome and the ship looked very good.

If you have specific questions, I will try to answer.

Thanks!

Hello,

I just got off the Paradise and it was wonderful! This was my first small ship in a while, but I very much liked the feel. It did not seem too crowded (except in the pool on the last sea day -that was packed!)

I enjoyed Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana. There was not a wait for either when I was there. My son reported that the water slides were great. I did not visit/use them.

I was impressed with the size of my porthole cabin. We had plenty of room, I would have like a chair/table since we had the space!

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! Sounds like she's in great shape! I'm so excited to sail her next year.

Hello,

Thanks!

I am glad you enjoyed your cruise. Just an FYI I have stayed in the larger porthole cabins on Fantasy class ships many times. I now always ask our room steward to bring a chair with arms to the cabin. I like armchairs better than side chairs. A few times I have gotten quizzical looks but I assure them I have done this many times before and I always get one. It is usually from a conference room that gets limited use.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Thanks!

I just booked our first port hole cabin. It is on this ship next April. Can you see much looking out from the port hole. If you have pictures that would be great.

Did you do the itinerary to Cuba if so Do you have the fun times? Was there just 1 formal night on the 5 night cruise? Any other theme nights. Thanks for any info.