Starting to Panic -Interior Cabin

We are heading out on the oasis of the seas oct 21 interior cabin #6149 - is a HC cabin (which I need) but we have never cruised interior before. They had an Oceanview available but it was on hmm i think the 3rd deck and hubby hates the lower desk, nothing in balconies (hc)

so interior..6th deck it is

and as it gets closer I am starting to worry that we made a mistake going with an interior, this will be our 12th cruise (first with RC)

can you reassure here LOL any pics of an interior HC room (not a stock photo please)

You can always be put on a waiting list for a HC balcony. My friend has done that and they really did call her! Good luck and make the best of what you end up with. We are used to a balcony but did a promenade one year since it was so much cheaper. While it was fine, we said we'd prefer a balcony due to having that access to the outside whenever we felt like it.

We have done almost all interiors. We love them- very quiet and dark compared to balcony, very comfortable, like coming home. I only started looking into balconies b/c my favorite lounge on the ship has changed to a high level tier only lounge.