DD is joining the Air Force

LittleJones

My daughter announced today that she will be joining the Air Force. I am very happy for her and the choice she has made. Just sad she can't join us on our upcoming cruise.

A simple question; if I already have her and a friend booked in a cabin and it is before final payment date, is there a penalty for cancelling the cabin?

Thanks!

Go to your online booking page - open cruise details, select the My Billing tab.

There is a link to click toward the bottom "Is there a penalty for cancelling this booking"

and there is my answer! thank you so much!

That is how i went on my first cruise...my husband (the just my boyfriend) joined the army a month before he was supposed to cruise to Alaska. While he went to bootcamp I went on the cruise with his parents and sister. His mom didn’t understand why he couldn’t have waited just a few more weeks, but his loss was my gain!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go to your online booking page - open cruise details, select the My Billing tab.

There is a link to click toward the bottom "Is there a penalty for cancelling this booking"

and there is my answer! thank you so much!

$198 for those wondering.
The other family we had originally booked with cancelled on us. Our son was in a cabin with their three kids. We booked ES, which doesn't allow name changes, so we had to cancel their cabin and re-book our son back into it. That link you point to had always said our penalty would be $250. We only had to pay the $50 penalty for cancelling. And the other three kids had their own $50/ea. penalty. Plus cancelled their parents' cabin too, and they only paid $50/ea.

My daughter announced today that she will be joining the Air Force. I am very happy for her and the choice she has made. Just sad she can't join us on our upcoming cruise.

A simple question; if I already have her and a friend booked in a cabin and it is before final payment date, is there a penalty for cancelling the cabin?

Thanks!

Yes there is, read on the Carnival site and God bless your daughter.