Getting from FLL to Port Canaveral

MrsJones02

Hi, so I’m looking into flights for my cruise in June that leaves from Port Canaveral. Flying into FLL instead of Orlando is about $450 less! Does anyone know of the best way to get from airport to the port? Shuttles, renting a car? I know the drive is about 3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, so I’m looking into flights for my cruise in June that leaves from Port Canaveral. Flying into FLL instead of Orlando is about $450 less! Does anyone know of the best way to get from airport to the port? Shuttles, renting a car? I know the drive is about 3 hours.

Renting a car is the best. You could look at the train or shuttles for prices. Flying into Orlando still is the best . Rental car will probably eat up most of the difference .

Rent a car most of the larger Florida rental car companies will either allow drop of anywhere in state or some have like 100 dollar drop charge. So 100 drop fee and $50 dollar rental day is is way cheaper try going to the rental car company websites and do a mock booking

If you flying into Fll and flying out. You’ll need the rental for two directions doubling the cost. Also add a hotel in Fort Lauderdale because you can’t disembark in PCO and get get to FLL easly for a flight the same day.

Rent a car most of the larger Florida rental car companies will either allow drop of anywhere in state or some have like 100 dollar drop charge. So 100 drop fee and $50 dollar rental day is is way cheaper try going to the rental car company websites and do a mock booking

I actually found a car for $63 total that I can take from FLL and drop at the cruise port so that both ways is significantly cheaper than the flight to Orlando.

If you flying into Fll and flying out. You’ll need the rental for two directions doubling the cost. Also add a hotel in Fort Lauderdale because you can’t disembark in PCO and get get to FLL easly for a flight the same day.

Really? If we are one of the first to disembark in the morning and have a late afternoon flight (3-4pm) you don’t think we could make it?

Daytona, Melbourne, Sanford—any of these would be a lot closer than FLL. It’s almost a 4 hour drive to Cape Canaveral from Fort Lauderdale. Even Tampa is just over 2 hours away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i see flights nyc to mco as low as 50.00 each way for the whole month of june dont know when your dates are but just looked it up on a web site i use all the time.:):):)clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

I’m leaving the 25-29. With the specific times we need the lowest flights I’ve found are around $250-$300. I’ve used google and kayak.