Going on Norwegian Escape in Early April?

GINNY L

I appreciate you making the effort to post. Will you be going to Bermuda?

We're on the last Western Caribbean cruise out of Miami before she does the non-revenue reposition to NYC. While it is a one-off cruise, I will be trying to post menus and other information during our cruise.

The Escape is replacing the Breakaway on the NYC to Bermuda itinerary. If you want to see some of the happenings on the Breakaway cruise to Bermuda, check out my post from last year https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449

We're on the last Western Caribbean cruise out of Miami before she does the non-revenue reposition to NYC. While it is a one-off cruise, I will be trying to post menus and other information during our cruise.

The Escape is replacing the Breakaway on the NYC to Bermuda itinerary. If you want to see some of the happenings on the Breakaway cruise to Bermuda, check out my post from last year https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449

Thank you for the info. I may be booking the May 6th cruise to Bermuda. It depends on my healing process from extensive knee surgery I had a couple of days ago. I may still be using one crutch at that time. It will be my first time to Bermuda. Therefore, any help you can give me, especially if I have to be using one crutch, would be greatly appreciated.

The reason I am trying to find out which officers are on board, is to see if some of them are the ones who made a bad situation into a great vacation last April. It's a long story but I just want to make sure that I seek them out to personally thank them for all what they did.

I took a pic of the senior officer board while I was on the March 10 2018 cruise. We received great service from the hotel officer Deepak and his secretary Charry with priority disembarkation. We enjoyed this cruise very much. Cheers!1f5e2af6936f31e31eeb323ac5bba026.jpga3e6113f58125c0ae31da16c0b4c82d6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I took a pic of the senior officer board while I was on the March 10 2018 cruise. We received great service from the hotel officer Deepak and his secretary Charry with priority disembarkation. We enjoyed this cruise very much. Cheers!1f5e2af6936f31e31eeb323ac5bba026.jpga3e6113f58125c0ae31da16c0b4c82d6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

We will be on that cruise as well. Did not realize it would be Escapes last cruise out of Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

BirdTravels, we have friends on this cruise and we were wondering why the late departure time of 8:00pm?

Thank you for posting the pictures. Yes Deepak is a great guy. I am so glad he was promoted to hotel director. Another person who was also great was

Zdravko Kojakovic | F&B Director. He was the assistant F&B director when Deepak was the F&B Director last April. Both of them moved up when Jovo and Mr. Nelson moved on to the Bliss. Last year during Easter week, when Celebrity cancelled our cruise two weeks prior to sailing, we booked on Norwegian Escape. We never been on Norwegian but been on numerous cruises per year. The way these officers treated us and others who were in the same situation, was just amazing. We are now jumping over to Norwegian.