Oscar Brown Info needed

Aubiecruiser

We'll be going with Oscar Brown 4-18 06 off the celebrity,I emailed him and he responed the next day.Oh I'm sorry i emiled Charlie soto but i do believe this is oscars e-mail(limonense03@yahoo.com)the phone nos. i received were (011 506-758-1881-the cellno#011 506-350-6415) someone said pick up a phone card from walmart or whatever its cheaper. charlie Soto information (okeydokeytour@hotmail.com) hope this helps

Oscar was having trouble with his emails because of the internet servers in Costa Rica. His sister now lives here in the states and is handling his emails here for him.

You can contact Oscar at the following email address

limonense03@yahoo.com his phone number is 011 506 350 6415

We have used him in the past and are booked with him at the end of January. I must say that out of all my private tours, his is the best that I have ever been on. He goes out of his way to make you day very special in his country. He includes drinks in his van in the price of his tours. Be prepared for the day of your life if you book with him.

Archived