Station shuttle from north Tyne Terminal plus the metro

Last time I cruised from Newcastle there was a shuttle from the port to central station. do Marella still do this? also any idea of times and frequency. I need to book the train from Newcastle to London

I am travelling to Newcastle the day before the cruise and staying in the Premier Inn Whitley Bay, using the Metro to get there. Which is best, board the Metro at Central station or walk to Monument?

Last time I cruised from Newcastle there was a shuttle from the port to central station. do Marella still do this? also any idea of times and frequency. I need to book the train from Newcastle to London

I am travelling to Newcastle the day before the cruise and staying in the Premier Inn Whitley Bay, using the Metro to get there. Which is best, board the Metro at Central station or walk to Monument?

I have no info on the shuttle, maybe try Marella or the port authorities but you should board the Metro at the station there is no need to walk to the Monument.

I contacted TUI about this very same thing and they said they're not running any shuttle buses between the train station and the port (last two times I went with Thomson they had coaches). I'm probably just going to get a taxi as I'm travelling by myself so a bit nervy about getting from station to port.

It's not that far but given you will presumably have luggage and the Metro Station is within the Central Station I cannot think for the life of me why you would walk to Monument :confused: