Ocean View with Large Balcony

I will be cruising on my first Quantum class ship in August. The cabin is called Ocean View with Large Balcony. The category is 2C. It's cabin 9162 which looks like a larger than normal balcony. According to the deck plans, the balcony does appear to be larger but I can't find any specific information on this cabin. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with the Large Balcony Category 2C on the Quantum ships and if this balcony is as large as it appears on the deck plans. Any help would be much appreciated.

It is even larger than shown on the deck plan as 9164 is shown as not angled and both cabins are larger with an angled outer railing. Below are shots of the balcony for cabin 10562 on the opposite side which has a same size balcony.

1875256672_P3192028(2)(200x150).jpg.19f88af9f410ce79b2753018f4877cc2.jpg

656527931_P3192030(200x150).jpg.0fd78a4e082a885181e9443616d239fb.jpg

It is even larger than shown on the deck plan as 9164 is shown as not angled and both cabins are larger with an angled outer railing. Below are shots of the balcony for cabin 10562 on the opposite side which has a same size balcony.

[ATTACH]418818[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]418820[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much. It looks like a nice size balcony. I'm not sure why RCI doesn't put the size of the balcony on their website. I guess not every Ocean View with Large Balcony is the same size. I'm very glad to see they have two lounges. I love lounging on the balcony. So relaxing.

I'm very glad to see they have two lounges. I love lounging on the balcony. So relaxing.

Actually they are chairs with reclining backs and separate footstools so aren't true lounges.

The recline of the back is limited so one can't be completely flat or level if I remember correctly.

We'll be back on Anthem this Saturday so I can confirm then how far the chair do recline back.

Actually they are chairs with reclining backs and separate footstools so aren't true lounges.

The recline of the back is limited so one can't be completely flat or level if I remember correctly.

We'll be back on Anthem this Saturday so I can confirm then how far the chair do recline back.

Chairs with reclining backs and footstools will work just fine for me. Are you booked in the same cabin for Saturday’s cruise? Thanks again for the info and have a great time on Anthem.

• 3 weeks later...
Chairs with reclining backs and footstools will work just fine for me. Are you booked in the same cabin for Saturday’s cruise? Thanks again for the info and have a great time on Anthem.

The shot of the larger balcony in my post 2 was a D1, 1C after April 28/18, balcony whereas the closer balcony is the next larger balcony D4 cabin, 2C after April 28/18, in my shot just above this post.

Edited by robtulipe